Saturday, March 14, 2015

SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES


Social networking sites are great to use if you know how to use them properly. There are now great number of social networking sites available but the main one's I use often are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Each of these serve their purpose differently, at least for me. Facebook is my go to site to share something that's on my mind or something I came across that I feel must be shared, I go to Facebook. It's also a great site to keep in touch with friends and family. Especially now since we are able to make calls on Facebook with anyone in the world. In addition I use Facebook at my work too as a tool to answer and ask question to my coworkers. In my opinion Facebook is a great communication tool. Twitter on the other hand I use mostly for getting news and updates from different sources. Twitter is a great tool for getting breaking news and checking out what is "trending" daily in the world. Instagram is used mostly for photos I share and see photos my friends and people I like post. Instagram in my opinion has also replaced vine by adding video capabilities. The only networking site that keeps my personal life separate from business is LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a great tool for me and others to reach some of my cor-workers, professors or the people I have professionally dealt with. LinkedIn is also a great tool to look for jobs or for the employers to look for candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment