Monday, March 30, 2015

CREATIVITY AND NEW MEDIA

Like I mentioned on my previous post how because of the new media technology anyone with the access to the computer can create something and share with the world in matter of minutes. Today in this post I want to share something that I created that received a lot of popularity. One summer I was bored and decided to create something and post on YouTube just for fun. Since I like sports and cars I decided to do some research on what some of my favorite basketball players drive and I though why not make a video on cars used by those players. With the help of Windows Movie Maker and some animation I created my very first video titled "Celebrity Cars and Exotic Custom Cars". The video contains images of celebrity and players with their cars. The video received more views than I had even imagined. The video today has more than 200,000 views and has been shared in many websites of similar interest. What's interesting is that I didn't even expect that many people to watch my video but because of the technology and YouTube my video was available for anyone in the world to see. I received so many messages of people asking to post my video on their site and also received emails regarding making "part 2". However because I'm a full time student and work part time, it is hard to take time to make another video. Since it takes time to research, put the video together, and edit. In the future if I have any free time I would love to make more videos for YouTube.

YouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/guUXryqrktg

No comments:

Post a Comment